Are you in possession of a Bachelor’s degree in physic ?
Do you wish to expand your knowledge in fundamental physics at the microscopic scale? Or professional skills in the field of medical applications of atomic and nuclear physics and radiation protection?
In order to formalize your application, the file must be submitted on:
- e-candidat for French students
- Master: new national application platform 2023-2024
- – March 2023: opening of the platform for applicants (one application for all Master’s programs in France/one calendar)
- – Beginning of April to mid-June 2023: institutions examine applications.
- Applications for the GS will be examined as they come in
- – Mid-June 2023: response from selected candidates required (acceptance or rejection of the offer)
- – Mid-July to end of July 2023: administrative registration of students.
- Selection process
- Application + interview
- Spring School for selected candidates
- Training of student/mentor pairs – validation by the university of registration according to the chosen mentoring subject.
Special procedure for applying directly to the second year.